Friday, November 6, 2009

Easy (Dairy Free) White Rolls

I found this recipe when a friend's son, who cannot have dairy, was staying with us. I was looking for a bread recipe to use making little "bread bears". We all enjoyed the bread immensely.
I've made this bread to accompany dinner, use for sandwich rolls, or as buns. It's also great with some butter and honey.
I use my bread machine to make the dough, then shape the buns and bake in my oven.
Ingredients:
1 c. warm water
2 T. sugar
1/4 c. vegetable oil
1 t. salt
3 c. bread flour
2 1/4 t. bread machine yeast
Directions:
Place items in bread machine, in the order directed by your machine's owners manual. Set to dough cycle. (For me, this takes about 1 1/2 hours) Remove and divide into rolls or loaves. Bake 14-18 minutes or until slightly golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment