Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Artichoke Chicken

I made this dish last week when a friend was coming over. It got rave reviews!

It is super easy and very tasty. I could eat the extra topping on a cracker...it was so good.

I used boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders, which had been on sale. I'm sure you could use almost any skinless chicken.

Ingredients

1 (15 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
3/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 c. mayonnaise
1 pinch garlic pepper
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients (except chicken).
3. Place chicken in a greased 9 x 13 dish and cover with artichoke mixture.
4. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until juices run clear when the chicken is pierced. (I use a meat thermometer to ensure it's cooked through but not overdone.)

I found this recipe on makelifedelicious.com

If you try this recipe, please make sure to come back and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment